Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Simple Minds She's A River Letra Español






simple minds she's a river letra español

Simple minds - she's a river (letra e música para ouvir) - shadow let go / there's something you should know / i just found my new direction / and i hope you like the key / like the air that led me to it / she's like. (hey, hey, hey, hey) won't you come see about me i'll be alone dancing, you know it, baby tell me your troubles and doubts giving me everything inside and out and love's strange: so real in the dark think of the tender things that we were working on slow change may pull us apart when the light gets into your heart, baby. don't you forget about me don't, don't, don't, don't don't you forget. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about simple minds - she's a river at discogs. complete your simple minds collection..




















simple minds she's a river letra español
Category film & animation; suggested by umg simple minds - don't you (forget about me) song she's a river (2002 digital remaster) artist. Veja as letras de simple minds e ouça "don't you (forget about me)", "don't you forget about me", "alive and kicking", "let there be love" e muito mais músicas!.



more info detail about simple minds she's a river letra español

---> click here <---




No comments:

Post a Comment